Push Pull Class AB.
Power Output: 2 x 90 Watts RMS, both channels driven (0db, RMS)
Frequency response: 20Hz – 20KHz +/- 0.5db @ 1Volt RMS
Total harmonic Distortion(THD): Less than .5% at 1 KHz – 10Watts nominal power
Signal to Noise ratio (S/N): Greater than 90db
Input Select: AUX-TUNER-TAPE-CD
Input Impedance: 100kOhm
Output Load Impedance: 8 or 4 ohm
Pre amp: 2 x 12AX7AC5 (Ruby); 2 x 12AU7C (Ruby)
Power Amp: 8 x EL34BSTR (Ruby)
Power consumption: 465Watts max.
Size: 430mm x 280mm x 200mm
Weight: 18.75kgs Net
Warranty: 1 year parts and labour
(except valves – 3 months)*
- Allow 7 -14 days for output valves to settle in to produce their best sound.
- Do not place amplifier in humid areas.
- Keep the amplifier well ventilated and not in a confined space where it may over-heat.
- Do not place objects on the top of the amplifier.
- Keep original carton and packing for shipment or storage.
- Switch off ‘Standby’ if amplifier is not used on a daily basis.
- Use only soft cloth for cleaning, making sure power is switched off. Do not use alcohol, wet cleaning agents or volatile liquids on tubes.
- Keep drinks away from the amplifier.
- Keep volume at minimum when powering on.